Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Welcome

Thanks for visiting The Life of Ki. I will be using this blog instead of mass emails to share stories and photos from my time in Ethiopia.
Today was a big day. I bought my plane ticket and created my blog (a nod to Madison for the name). Buying the ticket was a pretty weird feeling. Even though I've been planning on going for a while, trading thousands of nonrefundable dollars for an itinerary makes a big difference. I'll be writing more after I use that ticket...

8 comments:

MP said...

Let the adventure begin!

Marty said...

I am so excited for you!!

Coco B said...

so we seriously might visit you...seriously so...you might want to start preparing yourself. like now. before you leave.

DG said...

oh here it is--I got this confused with "lifeofki" and "thelifeofki" and "lifeofkai". and Life of Pi for that matter. Lookin' forward to some quality updates with Tons of pics! (and way to be upfront and just Not Allow anon comments...)

ps don't forget to bring me back a pet monkey. thanks ahead of time.

Sarah said...

woo hoo! i am happy for you!

Sherry c said...

Hi Ki,
I miss you and hope that you will have great experiences to share with us and the community on your return to the USA!
This is truly a great opportunity and I am happy for you.
Take care of yourself and remember that we are here for you.
Peace and Blessings,
Sherry c

Unknown said...

I love you and I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about your many adventures.

MP said...

I'm ready for the next blog entry